In Examination, in order to test thinking skills of students open-ended questions were asked:

Like:

# Personal experience

# View and Counterview on a particular concept

# Report writing

# Dialogue

Following is an example of personal experience:

Skills required:

# Appropriate use of words

# Proper use of grammar

# Proper beginning and ending


      It was summer vacation. I was at home and planing what would I do in my free time. I wanted to learn something new which increase my skills. I decided to draw pictures of nature because I like drawings. So I searched many pictures on the internet and started practicing them. After some days, I realized that I should join a drawing a class. Near my school, there were classes for drawing so I took admission there for three months. The teachers of these classes were very friendly and taught me very well I also make many friends there. The timing of my class was 4pm to 6pm I and my some friends usually go together. Everything was normal we used to go, draw pictures and come back to home but I never forget that day when we were going to class and saw two men who riding on a motorcycle were bumped into the bus. Both were highly injured because they didn't wear helmet and their motorcyle was fall along with them, if bus driver was not careful them both would come under the bus. I rapidly call ambulance and told about accident and also give location. 

     From that day I realize that we should always be careful in our life. We should take precaution while riding on motorcyle or other vehicle. Then I went to class came home and told about accident to my parents and also said how I help them by calling ambulance. From next morning I started following the same routine.