B-14 Gaikwad Chawl,
Shreerampada,
Gavdevi road Bhandup-w,
Mumbai-400078,
19th January 2021.

To,
The Principal,
Cambridge High School,
Khindipada, Mulund-w,
Mumbai-400082.

Subject: Application for issue of school leaving certificate.

Respected Sir,

My name is Varun Jadhav, I was a student of this esteemed school for 10 years. I left the school after completing my secondary education in 10th class this year. I have applied for my higher education study in some colleges, they need school leaving certificate for my admission.

I hereby applying issue of (SCL) from the school. Kindly note the following details for this purpose.
Full name: Varun Vikram Jadhav
Admission date: 10th June 2011
Grades completed: 1 to 10
Admission number: 4567
10th class roll number: 35.

I would also like to thanks to you and school to support me in my educational journey. Schooling memory will always be memorable to me.

Thanking you!
Your sincere student,

Varun Jadhav