Question:

Aditya 15, at 117, Sriniketan, Gandhi Marg, Ahmedabad 380001, writes a letter to his friend Rajendra at Samit Villa, Garden Road, Vadodara, inviting him to spend his Diwali holidays with him.


Ans:


 15, Samit Villa,
 Garden Road, Vadodara,
 September 28, 2020

 Dear Rajendra,

 It was a pleasure to read your  letter.  At this time you must be working hard day and night to prepare for the first semester exam.  Here I am also busy preparing for the exam.

 After a few days, the Diwali holidays will start.  You promised to spend these holidays with me.  remember don't you?  Didi will go to Nani's place in Surat this time.  That's why I won't feel lonely because of your coming.  I have also called my aunt's son Deepu here.  He is very funny.  We will play a lot and enjoy firecrackers.  Ahmedabad is a city worth visiting.  The three of us will visit the historic Gandhi Ashram situated on the banks of the Sabarmati River.

 I am sure that with the three of us being together, this Diwali holidays will be memorable.  Notify you of your arrival soon.  I'll come to the station to pick you up.  Say my salutations to your parents and didi.

 Your friend,
 Aditya