Hello


 





Question:

Write an application for two weeks leave to the HR Manager as you have to undergo an urgent surgery.
Note: Subject should be short and meaningful.
Answer:

MS. Sara Kanchwala,
11 Salsa Apts.,
Hafeezpeth,
Hyderabad,
Telangana-500049.
3 September, 2021
 
The HR Manager,
Apple Development Office,
18-13, Rd. Number 2,
Financial District,
Nanakram Guda,
Hyderabad,
Telengana-500032.

Subject: Application for leave of absence due to imminent surgery.

Dear Sir,

I had a bad fall a couple of days back and tore a ligament in my knee. The pain is intense and my doctor has advised me that immediate surgery is necessary.

Please grant me two weeks medical leave as the doctor has advised a fortnight's complete bed rest post-op.
Thanking you in advance,

I remain,
Yours truly,
Sara Kanchwala