C-17 Vishwashanti Nagar,
Khindipada, Mulund-w,
Mumbai-400078,
15th June 2021.

To,
The Principle,
Omega High School.
Khindipada, Mulund-w,
Mumbai-400078.

Subject: Apology for breaking a chair in the classroom.

Respected Madam,

      I, Varun Prasad of class 9-A  apologize for breaking a chair in the classroom. I did not do this intentionally, as when I had sat on the bench in recess time some boys were playing kabaddi, a boy from my class named Rohan fell on me, we both accidentally break the chair. Madam, I am willing to pay fine for the damage caused by me.

      I, promise that this mistake will not happen again in the future. I hope that you will pardon me for the mistake that I have done unknowingly. And I also promise that I will be always careful in the future to avoid such accidents. Requesting your humble apology for my mistake.

Yours sincerely student,

Varun Prasad

Note: Subject must be underlined. Informal salutations should not be use such as Dear in a formal letter instead of this use Respected Sir/Madam.